This show begins with a report form Orlando, with the Devos Family donating $3 million to 30 Central Florida charities. The Devos family who owns the Orlando Magic, have committed this $3 million to 30 area nonprofit organizations over the next 18 months and seeks to invest in people and projects impacting youth, essential needs for families, and community enrichment across Central Florida.
Other reports include:
- The Vacationer website poled Americans to find their top 5 least liked Thanksgiving items.
- The top 5 are cranberry sauce, turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and stuffing
- A recent report on disease prevention testing for Alheizmer’s Disease, using a Nasal Spray.
- This has been 20 years of research; National Philanthropy Day urging Americans to use their Social Media to support your favorite charity
- The 71st Pebble Beach Concours, a High End Car Show, which has given $32 Million to charity since the start of the car show.